Chiefs 23 – Chargers 20
- For those waiting for Jackie Battle to disappear, keep waiting. He is the only viable running back on the team and he runs downhill with heart. Oh, and he found the end zone finally.
- Not buying into Jonathan Baldwin. He is a potential to repeat this week, but a 14-team plus only add.
- Two great quarterback performances on Monday night. If you missed the game, try and catch an abridged version somehow. Matt Cassel looked mobile in the pocket and Phillip Rivers made plays that were hall of fame worthy.
- Yes, they both threw two interceptions. There was a big difference between the first half and the second half in quality.
- Ryan Matthews likely out next week. Mike Tolbert’s status completely unknown. Enter Curtis Brinkley, undrafted free agent out of Syracuse. He is another name to add to the list of undrafted FA’s who are hidden gems. If there is any doubt to Tolbert’s status, Brinkley is a must add in all formats, especially in PPR.
- Malcolm Floyd is big, fast, and agile. He makes plays and as long as Rivers has time Floyd stands to benefit greatly.
- I would sit Phillip Rivers this week. He may have difficulty getting over what happened with the fumble. Risky play at best.